Have you ever tried rainbow blondies? They are easy to make and look great. This was my first time making them. I would use a smaller baking pan if I were to make it again. If you decide to make them, I hope they turn out well. Have fun!
Rainbow Blondies Recipe
- 1 & 1/2 stick butter, melted & cooled
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 & 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Bake at 350 F. for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool before cutting it.