When I was a kid, Pokemon was one of my favorite anime to watch after I came home from school. I remember thinking about how awesome it would be to have pokemon as pets. They are cute, adorable and have special powers. Since Christmas is coming up, I decided to make Pokeball hot cocoa bombs and give them to a friend that plays Pokemon Go often. Check out the video on how I made them. Enjoy!
Serving: ~3 large hot cocoa bombs
- 1 cup red chocolate wafers
- 1 cup white chocolate wafers
- 1/4 cup black royal icing
- 1/4 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Melt the red chocolate wafers in a microwave at 30 second-intervals (do it twice). Stir well until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Using a small flexible spatula, cover a half-dome mold with the melted chocolate. Even out the top as best as you can, so that it is flat.
- Then, melt the white chocolate wafers in a microwave at 30-second intervals (do it twice). Stir well until the chocolate is melted.
- Cover a half-dome mold with the melted white chocolate. Even out the top as best as you can, so that it is flat.
- Once the chocolate domes are solidified, add 2 Tbsp of hot cocoa mix and 2 Tbsp of mini marshmallows into one dome.
- Using a hot plate, put a half dome on top and melt it slightly, and then cover the other half dome until it looks like a ball.
- Use black royal icing and an edible sprinkle to finish off the decoration to look like a pokeball.