Happy Holidays! Have you made hot chocolate bombs, yet? They are extremely easy to make if you do it the hack version that I showed in the video. However, the time it takes the chocolate to melt is slower than the other method with a lot more steps. But if you are not in a rush and just want to enjoy hot chocolate while it is cold and/or snowy outside, then the hack version I did is the way to go. Check out my video on how to make them.
Matcha Mint Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe
- 1.5 cups green chocolate wafers
- 1/8 cup edible sprinkles
- 1/2 tsp pure mint extract
- matcha powder (for dusting)
- Melt the green chocolate wafers in a microwave for 30 second-increments (do it twice). Stir well until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Put the melted chocolate into a disposable piping bag and pipe into a circle half dome mold.
- Put the mold in a fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove the mint chocolate bombs from the mold and dust with matcha powder.