Have you ever had pandan flavored desserts before? Pandan has a fragrant scent, which makes the dessert taste interesting. I’m not sure if there is something else I can relate it to because it is so unique. If you haven’t tried desserts infused with pandan flavor before, give it a try and let me know what you think about it.
Pandan Cupcakes Recipe
Servings: 12 cupcakes
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pandan extract
- 1-2 drops green food coloring
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each baking cup 3/4 of the way full.
- Then, bake the cupcakes at 350 F. for 13-15 minutes or 7-8 minutes in a Babycakes cupcake maker.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely before decorating the top with buttercream frosting.
Note: If you want even more pandan flavor, add 1/4 tsp of pandan extract into the buttercream frosting as well.